Northern Uganda

This started as the on-line journal of Africa Anonymous while she was an Graduate Fellow researching and working in Northern Uganda. You gotta be good. You gotta be strong. You gotta be 2,000 places at once.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Picture Bonanza

I’ve officially decided that I have been too prudent with the pictures. As long as my techmaster in Denver doesn’t object, I am going to try to get a bunch of pictures posted in the coming weeks – sort of a collection of the photos that have defined my experience. I prefer to overwhelm you with visuals rather than words. I think I will even have to abandon my overall policy of not posting pictures of myself. And watch out, because some of you out there might show up…

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Whitney said…

    I just came across your blog and am looking forward to looking through what you have written. I am sorry to see that you will be leaving Uganda soon. :(

    I recently started a blog for my sponsored child, Kevina, who lives in Eastern Uganda (Tororo to be exact).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home