Northern Uganda

This started as the on-line journal of Africa Anonymous while she was an Graduate Fellow researching and working in Northern Uganda. You gotta be good. You gotta be strong. You gotta be 2,000 places at once.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Me with my boda boda drivers, Jimmy and Godfrey up on the hill overlooking Kampala where they pick me up. There is a bit of competition between the two, but they are both good guys (despite that Jimmy rammed into the back of one too many cars for my liking).

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger P Scott Cummins said…

    Congratulations - you are finally comfortable being first person in the story. Uganda desperately needs the first person perspective. What's next?

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Matt and Crystal Kehn said…

    Hi, my name is Matthew Kehn and I am a fellow blogger @ kehnsjam.blogspot.com and have a deep passion for northern Uganda. I have traveled throughout all of East Africa and will be returning in 2006. Thank you for your work. You can contact me at humility@jesusanswers.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home